- 6 – 8 Pieces of Rice Paper
- 1 Red Pepper (cut up)
- 1 Cup Basil or Parsley
- 1 Cup Shredded Carrots
- 1 Cup Baby Spinach or Lettuce
- 1 Cup Cucumber (sliced length wise)
- 2 Cups Warm Water
- 2 Tbs Almond Butter
- 3 Tbs Vegan Hoisin Sauce (no soy)
- Cut up the veggies (julienne cut) and place in separate bowls.
- Place one sheet of rice paper in a frying pan half-filled with warm water. Remove after 5-10 seconds, once paper becomes soft. Blot off excess water.
- Lay the rice paper flat on a clean surface and place the veggies in the middle.
- Fold edges of rice paper over and tightly roll the wrapper. Set aside.
- Repeat steps 2-4 for each rice paper
Pro Tip: Feel free to add mint or mango if you are not a fan or basil or parsley. Also, you can use the Vegan Green Glow Goddess recipe as a alternative dip.
Healthy glow fresh rolls are loaded with iron, vitamin k, and beta carotene.
I love adding cucumbers for internal hydration and vitamin K, and carrots for their beta carotene which is wonderful for the skin as it reformats to vitamin A inside the body, which is highly beneficial to the skin and eyes.
This is my go-to meal on busy days, I store them in the fridge and have them with a protein shake or side of chickpea salad. See my blog for all recipes or #TastyTuesday
All the recipes I make are great for your skin have you tried any?