- 1 – 2 Scoops Vanilla Keto Protein Powder
- 1 Cup Chopped Carrots (cooked) – substitute raw or 100% carrot juice)
- 1 Tbs Walnuts
- 1 Tbs Pumpkin Pie Spice (or Cinnamon)
- 1 Cup Water
- 1 Cup Almond Milk
- optional – add a pinch of nutmeg or vanilla extract
- Add the Liquid (Plant Milk/Water) – Always start with your liquids to make blending easier. Use about 1/2 cup to 1 cup.
- Add the Carrots or Carrot Juice. Blend ingredients together.
- Add the Walnuts and Pumpkin Pie Spice. Blend ingredients together.
- You can also add Frozen Veggies, such as Cauliflower and Avacado (organic is best) to help thicken it.
Pro Tip: DON’T FORGET THE ICE! Blend 6 cubes (or 1 cup) according to your taste
- 1 Tbs Chia or Flax Seeds
- 1 Tbs Cacao Nibs