- 1 cup unsweetened vegan milk of choice – use vanilla or chocolate almond milk or cashew milk or coconut milk
- 2 scoops clean Vegan Protein – adjust scoops based on your sweet tooth and protein needs
- If you need more fat in your diet add in 1 tbs of coconut oil or almond butter – fat is great for keeping you full and your skin healthy
- 1 tsp cinnamon – for extra skin benefits
- 2 tbs of unsweetened Vegan Chocolate Chips
1. Blend all ingredients
2. Pour mixture into popsicle molds, leaving about 1/2 inch room (as the mixture expands it will expand)
3. Freeze for at least 4 hours
- Optional before freezing: Add a few slices of strawberries, cashews or sliced coconut to the bottom of each popsicle mold.
- To serve, dip the bottoms of the molds in hot water for a few seconds so the pops slide out easily.
4. Optional: Melt Vegan Chocolate Chips over low heat, be sure to stir frequently. Drizzle melted chocolate overtop.
BENEFITS: Dairy really impacted my skin so this is all dairy free!
*Feel free to DM me with any questions regarding this recipe, the ingredients or their benefits.