Air Date: May 02 2021
Do you struggle with boundaries and always being a people pleaser? Have you ever wondered how to have boundaries and take care of yourself? In this episode Meg and Shawna share the importance of saying what you need in your relationships, whether that be career, romantic or friendship. Believe it or not, these acts can help your relationships and define your self love and self care routine.
- What would you say about boundaries, self-love, and self-care?
- Have you had to set boundaries with someone, and did that require you to give yourself extra self-love when someone has told you that boundary is unacceptable?
- What has helped you most in setting boundaries in business, a relationship, and friendship?
- Is there anything you want to leave our listeners with today?
- Setting boundaries is a form of self-care.
- Before agreeing to do anything, ask yourself, “Does this work for me? Does this serve me? Does this help me grow?”
- Whomever you set your boundaries with should respect your rules and appreciate you communicating what you need.
- The depth and type of the relationship you have with someone can make it challenging to set boundaries with them.
- Figure out 5 qualifying questions to ask yourself that will help you evaluate whether a certain situation, action or person fosters love for yourself.
SHAWNA PATRUNO (HOST OF REAWAKENING BEAUTY)
SOCIAL MEDIA HANDLES:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/shawna.patruno/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/reawakeningbeauty/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/shawnapatruno/
FREE RESOURCES AND MORE INTERVIEWS (YOUTUBE)
PUBLISHED WORK ON CONFIDENCE AND SKIN CARE TIPS
- Published Articles on Confidence: https://issuu.com/futurefemalemag/docs/ffm_fallwinterissue_final2/s/11329571
- Skin Care Tips: https://issuu.com/futurefemalemag/docs/ffm_summerspringissue_finalj2019_on/16?ff=
MEG (GUEST ON REAWAKENING BEAUTY)
BIO: Meg is a food freedom and body acceptance coach, who uses her own personal experience along with her education in nutrition to guide women through the process of repairing their relationships with food and their bodies.
SOCIAL MEDIA HANDLES:
SPEAKER INTERVIEW TYPE: Zoom Phone Conference