Air Date: May 30 2021
Meg Manzo practices homeopathy in her private practice based in Hamilton, Ontario. During this episode, Meg and Shawna explore central themes of the discipline and how Meg uses them to walk her patients through the stages of mental and physical healing.
- Tell our listeners about your background.
- What is homeopathy
- Can you share more on the practice?
- How long has homeopathy been around for?
- What happens as you progress through treatments?
- How do you intertwine Reiki and homeopathy?
- Is there anything else you want our audience to know about your work, especially during this challenging time.
- Is there anything you’d like to leave our listeners with today?
- Homeopathy is about taking micro doses of various herbs to allow for your body to start healing itself.
- We cannot rely on western medicine and big pharma to resolve all health issues. Meg takes the whole person into account while treating her patients. She uses various techniques from both western and easter medical practices.
- As we heal, we peel. Homeopathic remedies might change as your body shifts.
- Naturopathy is a health system that utilizes many different treatments and modalities like acupuncture or manipulation, and homeopathy is solely focused upon the use of remedies developed from natural substances. Homeopathy is often used in naturopathy.
- Reiki is alternative medicine that focuses on channeling energy. The practice turns off your “fight” or “flight” mode and turns on your “digestive” or “rest” mode.
- In the community, there is not enough support for those dealing with their mental health issues. Homeopathy is one avenue people can use to heal these problems.
- Finding your stress relievers is so important because stress can impact every system of the body – the immune system, your sleep, your gut health, and so much more.
- Quantum physics is the science behind homeopathy.
- Healing is not linear. It takes time and effort.
- Louise Hay’s products and books: https://www.louisehay.com/
- CCMH Mental Health and Wellbeing resources: https://www.ccmh1.com/mental-health-and-wellbeing/
SHAWNA PATRUNO (HOST OF REAWAKENING BEAUTY)
SOCIAL MEDIA HANDLES:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/shawna.patruno/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/reawakeningbeauty/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/shawnapatruno/
FREE RESOURCES AND MORE INTERVIEWS (YOUTUBE)
PUBLISHED WORK ON CONFIDENCE AND SKIN CARE TIPS
- Published Articles on Confidence: https://issuu.com/futurefemalemag/docs/ffm_fallwinterissue_final2/s/11329571
- Skin Care Tips: https://issuu.com/futurefemalemag/docs/ffm_summerspringissue_finalj2019_on/16?ff=
MEG MANZO (GUEST ON REAWAKENING BEAUTY)
BIO: Meg Manzo started at McMaster University and graduated with honors receiving her Bachelor of Science in Nursing. After feeling unsettled as a hospital nurse and further self-exploration, she began researching homeopathy. She studied it at the Canadian College of Homeopathic Medicine (CCHM) for 3 years and also finished a postgraduate degree. She continues to practice homeopathy to this day with the same joy and enthusiasm she had for it when she first began.
SOCIAL MEDIA HANDLES:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/healthandhealinghomeopathy
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/megshomeopathy/
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOu2USnBDmdsY0jSrByqOiA/videos
SOCIAL WEBSITE: https://www.healthandhealinghomeopathy.com/
SPEAKER INTERVIEW TYPE: Zoom Phone Conference
SOCIAL MEDIA HASHTAGS: #shawnapatruno #reawakeningbeauty #reawakeningbeautypodcast #beautyexpert #model #confidence #homeopathy #easternmedicine