Air Date: June 13 2021
Aimee Cholette – owner of Smooth: Skin and Health Graceful Aging Centre – shares everything you need to know about mesotherapy! She shares what it is, how it should be used, how to choose a reputable provider, and so much more.
- Can you share a bit about your background?
- Why would someone do mesotherapy?
- How do you prepare for mesotherapy?
- Is there anyone who should not do mesotherapy?
- What are the different formulas you have for mesotherapy?
- Can you explain the difference between mesotherapy and injecting botox?
- Why do you use a microneedle during mesotherapy?
- Is there anything you shouldn’t do right after treatment?
- How often should one do mesotherapy?
- Do you see that people who get mesotherapy rely too much on the treatment rather than doing the deep work of taking care of their body and skin?
- Is there anything else that we didn’t cover?
- How does someone know they’re going to a reputable skincare consultant?
- Can you share more about aftercare?
- Mesotherapy is a procedure in which multiple tiny injections of vitamins, serums, or natural components found in your skin are delivered into the mesodermal layer of tissue right under the skin. Therapy is tailored depending on what the concerns might be – such as collagen loss, hair loss, cellulite, or even excess fat.
- Mesotherapy can be completed on anyone so long as they precondition their skin for treatment. A licensed professional can walk you through that process. Aimee often calls this preparation, “Allowing your skin to breathe.”
- Aimee uses various formulas for her mesotherapy which allows her to create a product perfect for your skin type.
- In mesotherapy, botox is sometimes diluted into a mixture and injected right below the skin. That means there is no risk of muscular deprivation that you see in the typical botox treatment.
- Aimee guides everyone based on where their skin is at.
- Retinols and exfoliation should not be used after mesotherapy, but a very gentle exfoliation is possible.
- This treatment can be done once or every month.
- People often expect skincare treatments to have overnight results. However, quick fixes are one of the biggest lies in the beauty industry.
- Research the background of your skincare practitioner and treatment. Note that the industry often touts what’s trending, not items that have been scientifically-proven to support your body’s needs.
- Shawna Patruno’s Mesotherapy Article: https://reawakeningbeauty.ca/2020/08/22/mesotherapy-healing-the-skin-with-vitamins/
SHAWNA PATRUNO (HOST OF REAWAKENING BEAUTY)
SOCIAL MEDIA HANDLES:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/shawna.patruno/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/reawakeningbeauty/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/shawnapatruno/
FREE RESOURCES AND MORE INTERVIEWS (YOUTUBE)
PUBLISHED WORK ON CONFIDENCE AND SKIN CARE TIPS
- Published Articles on Confidence: https://issuu.com/futurefemalemag/docs/ffm_fallwinterissue_final2/s/11329571
- Skin Care Tips: https://issuu.com/futurefemalemag/docs/ffm_summerspringissue_finalj2019_on/16?ff=
AIMEE CHOLETTE (GUEST ON REAWAKENING BEAUTY)
Aimee is a skincare professional who has been practicing for over 27-years. Her aesthetic practice has taken her to spas and clinics across the Greater Toronto Area. She currently runs her own clinic, Smooth: Skin and Health Graceful Aging Centre.
Her career has evolved from starting as a spa aesthetician to opening her own spa businesses. She now finds herself with advanced training in various medical cosmetic treatments. At Smooth, Aimee has dedicated herself to bringing in only the treatments that she feels deliver the most consistent results.In her practice, she uses ZO Skin Health by Dr. Obagi. Aimee has been trained with the most advanced medical cosmetic equipment such as Palomar IPL, Cutera IPL, Sciton Nano peels and ablative resurfacing, Candela Q Switch pigment laser, Edermastamp CIT microneedling, Clear and Brilliant Fractional, Thermage, Ulthera and Fotona SP Dynamis. She has also travelled to the University of Szeged, Hungary where she obtained Advanced Laser and Energy based devices training, as well as participated in advanced lectures under Dr. Badawi’s affiliation with IMCAS World Congress Paris in 2019.
SOCIAL MEDIA HANDLES:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/smoothskinhealthcentre/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/smoothskinhealth/
SOCIAL WEBSITE: http://www.smoothskinhealthcentre.com