Air Date: September 19 2021
In this episode, host Shawna Patruno and Patrick Rurka, former pharmacist turned limiting belief reduction coach, talk about how we can create positive spaces in our heads. Patrick and I outline steps that allow us to see ourselves and our worlds in magical ways.
- Can you tell me a little about yourself?
- How does one shift their limiting beliefs or thought processes?
- How long does this process take?
- How can you make positive affirmations come naturally?
- If someone is bringing bad things or negativity to the world, how can they be successful or happy?
- What should someone do when they have negative emotions?
- Patrick coaches people to get rid of their limiting beliefs.
- People’s anger or anxiety stem from their thought processes. Words that they use become a story that sits in their subconscious mind.
- What we focus on expands in our life. Your brain seeks to prove anything that you accept as true about yourself, even if it’s a limiting belief. We need to build a case against this belief because it’s likely a lie.
- Patrick practices behavioural kinesiology – this is a muscle test that identifies the emotions tied to thoughts. It measures how stimuli, internal and external, affect the body. This discipline leads to an easy assessment of the degree of stress under which an individual is functioning.
- There are four steps to eliminate limiting beliefs:
- Identify what the belief is.
- Practice clearing that idea from your mind.
- There are 30+ positive emotions we must block before we can feel negative. So, one must clear out these blocks to accept love and truth.
- Then, reaffirm the new thoughts and anything positive.
- Our brain keeps us safe by looking out for dangers. So, if everything is dangerous, very often, we can’t extend beyond our comfort zone. But it’s outside this zone that we can truly exist in joy and love.
- The major limiting beliefs follow. Living with these thoughts deplete health, desire to live, and ability to love.
- I’m not enough.
- If I don’t feel like I’m enough, then the love in my life is conditional. Nobody truly loves me.
- I don’t belong.
- I don’t matter.
- I’m in danger.
- We can’t live people’s lives for them. We can only live ours. Focus your energy on your life! You do you.
- Low energy vibrations are in lust and judgment. You give away power by being jealous and judging others.
- You can either be a “HERO” or villain in people’s life. “HERO” is a mnemonic device encouraging you to always be Honest, Empathetic, Respectful, and Open.
- When tension comes up, cancel the thought and take control of your breathing. Breathe in 4 seconds; breathe out 4 seconds. Then, tell yourself the truth, “I’m in the process of working on stuff, and I appreciate this process.”
SHAWNA PATRUNO (HOST OF REAWAKENING BEAUTY)
SOCIAL MEDIA HANDLES:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/shawna.patruno/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/reawakeningbeauty/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/shawnapatruno/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/patruno_shawna
FREE RESOURCES AND MORE INTERVIEWS (YOUTUBE)
PUBLISHED WORK ON CONFIDENCE AND SKIN CARE TIPS
- Published Articles on Confidence: https://issuu.com/futurefemalemag/docs/ffm_fallwinterissue_final2/s/11329571
- Skin Care Tips: https://issuu.com/futurefemalemag/docs/ffm_summerspringissue_finalj2019_on/16?ff=
PATRICK RURKA (GUEST ON REAWAKENING BEAUTY)
Patrick Rurka spent the first years of his career working at the University of Alberta Hospital as in-patient pharmacists. He moved to Rimbey in 2004 with his wife and their 2 boys and took over ownership of the local drug store, Rimbey Value Drug Mart. In his spare time, Patrick ran a local quitting smoking program empowering many people to become tobacco free. After almost 20 years of professional practice,14 years of community practice, and filling close to a million prescriptions, it was time for a change.
Patrick had determined that although medications can help heal illnesses, they do a very poor job of preventing disease and maintaining good health or improving happiness. With an altruistic attitude of helping people, beyond just medications, Patrick started researching alternatives to medications for healing the mind, the body and the soul. In 2017, Patrick and his wife sold the pharmacy to pursue the journey of helping others find their path to happiness. Phasco Health was born. In this practice he works to counsel, coach, clear energy, and educate leading people to live their best lives.
SOCIAL MEDIA HANDLES:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PHASCOHealth
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/phascohealth/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/phasco-health/