Air Date: March 27 2022
In this episode, host Shawna Patruno provides 8 important beauty tips that you must hear. No matter what your skincare routine is, these beauty tips will enhance your skin, starting from the inside out.
- Don’t store your beauty products in warm places, like the bathroom.
- Don’t use beauty products past the expiration date. Certain ones can cause harm when they’ve gone bad, like burning your skin.
- Don’t touch your skin throughout the day to reduce bacterial transmission.
- Know your skin type, or get a skin assessment, so you can buy specific products made just for you.
- Eat healthily. There is a mind, body connection.
- Check your products for added fragrance. These can mimic estrogens and poorly affect your body and skin. If you’d like, spray the perfumes on your jacket versus on your skin.
- Don’t compare your skin to someone else online. We’re all made differently, and influencers or others may be using a filter.
- Allow your skin time to heal.
SHAWNA PATRUNO (HOST OF REAWAKENING BEAUTY)
SOCIAL MEDIA HANDLES:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/shawna.patruno/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/reawakeningbeauty/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/shawnapatruno/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/patruno_shawna
FREE RESOURCES AND MORE INTERVIEWS (YOUTUBE)
PUBLISHED WORK ON CONFIDENCE AND SKIN CARE TIPS
- Published Articles on Confidence: https://issuu.com/futurefemalemag/docs/ffm_fallwinterissue_final2/s/11329571
- Skin Care Tips: https://issuu.com/futurefemalemag/docs/ffm_summerspringissue_finalj2019_on/16?ff=