Air Date: Sept 11 2022
Shawna Patruno, host of Reawakening Beauty, interviews Amanda Storaunet Confidence on how she became a successful model, musician and actor. Inner care and positivity allowed her to take on multiple stages during New York Fashion Week, kicking off her career as a model. She’s still learning the industry but has gained so much along the way.
- How do you stay confident while you’re modelling?
- Do you have a particular routine you keep so your headspace is in the right place as a model?
- Explain what it’s like to be in fashion week.
- How was it going into fashion week as a newer model? How did you keep yourself calm?
- What modelling techniques do you practice to uplift your confidence?
- Is there anything you want to say to those who are discouraged by modelling?
- What keeps you level-headed under pressure and helps you recognize all the things you have to offer?
- Have you always been with an agency, or do you do freelance modelling too?
- How do you stay safe when you’re booking your jobs?
- Is there anything you do to hype yourself up before a shoot?
- You’re also a musician? Are there any skills you use in both your modelling or music career?
- Can you share more on all your work?
- How can the audience see all your work?
- When Amanda is modelling she steps into a role that’s confident and proud of herself.
- She exercises and speaks to herself with positivity and kindness. She believes these two things keep her balanced.
- Amanda has worked at New York Fashion Week. She not only modeled one show, but four.
- She practiced at Coco Rocha Model Bootcamp. Having that on her resume changed her career trajectory.
- In order to be beautiful on the outside, you must be proud of who you are on the inside and enjoy your journey. Standing firm in that confidence allows you to ignore external judgment.
- Remind yourself how far you’ve come when you feel demotivated.
- Amanda relies on her agent, but she attained a lot of her jobs by herself.
- She protects herself by bringing someone with her during shoots. She knows full well that a lot of models walk into work without knowing what kind they’re actually getting into. She also ensures that there are signed contracts for each job which outline what she is and is not comfortable with.
- To pump herself up, she listens to music that connects with the type of clothes she’s modelling, shaves, practices poses, and more.
- She loves being a powerful woman which helps with music, modelling and acting.
- Whatever you want to do in life, trust the process, work hard, take small steps, and know that you’re building a steady platform only suitable for you.
SHAWNA PATRUNO (HOST OF REAWAKENING BEAUTY)
SOCIAL MEDIA HANDLES:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/shawna.patruno/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/reawakeningbeauty/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/shawnapatruno/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/patruno_shawna
FREE RESOURCES AND MORE INTERVIEWS (YOUTUBE)
PUBLISHED WORK ON CONFIDENCE AND SKIN CARE TIPS
- Published Articles on Confidence: https://issuu.com/futurefemalemag/docs/ffm_fallwinterissue_final2/s/11329571
- Skin Care Tips: https://issuu.com/futurefemalemag/docs/ffm_summerspringissue_finalj2019_on/16?ff=
AMANDA STORAUNET (GUEST ON REAWAKENING BEAUTY)
Amanda Storaunet is a model, singer and actor from Norway and now stationed in the US. She graduated college with an acting degree and is most known for her part as Veronica in “Rådvill” (2020) and her part as Juni in “NAKNE BEN” (2021). Most recently she began her modelling career. Since then, she has been privileged to participate in 4 shows within New York Fashion Week.
SOCIAL MEDIA HANDLES:
- TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/@amandastoraunet
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/mdl.amanda/?hl=nb
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiYLxL7AJM8JzDmrq4P4DAw
SPEAKER WEBSITE: https://www.amandastoraunet.com/