Air Date: April 11 2021
Emili Adame is a celebrity soul reader and astrologer. In this episode, she shares key details on manifestation. Don’t miss her tips to unlock who we truly are, so we can achieve our deepest desires.
BIO: Emili Adame is a celebrity soul reader and astrologer. She spent years on a spiritual journey transforming her life, developing her intuition and studying the spirit world. She then began to attract others who needed help and guidance on their own spiritual journey. Her goal is to heal and transform her clients’ lives while ensuring they are aligned on their spiritual path.
SPEAKER SOCIAL MEDIA HANDLES:
SOCIAL MEDIA HASHTAGS: #shawnapatruno #reawakeningbeauty #manifestation101 #astrology #selfconcept #manifesting
SPEAKER WEBSITE: https://soulhouse.life
HOST SOCIAL MEDIA HANDLES:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/shawna.patruno/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/reawakeningbeauty/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/shawnapatruno/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCETE6UWBTHb1-RQZoMgFrBA
HOST WEBSITE: https://reawakeningbeauty.ca/
SPEAKER INTERVIEW TYPE: Zoom Phone Conference
- What does it mean to manifest other people?
- Do you have to drop energy levels to meet people where they’re at?
- I have heard that if you are resonating at a certain energy level, you don’t take on as much negative energy. What do you think about this idea?
- Do you have an example of you manifesting when sharing with others versus when you’re not sharing with others?
- There is a difference in manifesting from the mind versus from the soul. How can you make sure everything is aligned so you can tap into your soul?
- What is your view on “the law within”?
- Can you provide tips that have been useful to you regarding manifestation?
- Can you give any resources or tools for our listeners?
- Manifestation is the belief that through regular meditation and positive, constructive thought, you can make your dreams and desires become reality. This concept holds that if you really want something and truly believe it’s possible, it will happen.
- Manifesting other people is possible. Maybe you are constantly thinking about a person, continually running into them, or all of a sudden attracted to them. These are all signs that this person might be trying to manifest you. But, you’ll need to be on the same vibrational level to truly connect.
- Keep your focus and vision all to yourself. Otherwise, you may not be able to manifest it fully.
- We are all energy, and we all absorb energy.
- We must all learn to clear out negative energy quickly or it can bog us down and dismantle our manifestation.
- Here are some ways to realign yourself in a messy world:
- Earthing (also known as grounding) is used in alternative medicine to reduce pain, better sleep, shift the nerves to a more relaxed state, and more. The treatment includes walking barefoot or sitting outside to transfer the energy from the ground into the body.
- Moving out all things that create dissonance gives space for everything that brings us joy.
- You can try this ritual to manifest some your true desires:
- Don’t share your manifestations and wants with others.
- Get your thoughts aligned.
- Write out what no longer serves you. Your word is your wand.
- When there is a full moon (or whatever day or night that works for you), burn your list to get rid of those thoughts.
- And let those old issues go to allow space for the magic to happen.
- In order to produce something beautiful on the outside, you need to clean yourself from the inside out! Here are some tips for doing this!
- Don’t hold onto old, negative feelings.
- Observe the dark parts of yourself. Learn and work to heal them. Then, use the formerly dark parts’ new energy, and align it with your destiny.
- Some powerful tools for your manifestation journey include:
- Visualize stepping into your truest desires.
- Imagine a landscape that provides you an energy that you need now or for the next day. Say you’re currently stressed and stuck with what would be comparable to a parched, desert landscape. Then, envision a bridge out of that landscape that leads you to thirst-quenching water. How does that change your energy?
- Dancing or listening to music can allow you to get into a higher vibration that can allow you to create.
- Take action and don’t day dream.
- Future Female article titled, “Confidence. Is it something you inherit or something you learn?” by Shawna Patruno https://issuu.com/futurefemalemag/docs/ffm_fallwinterissue_final2/s/11329571
- Bustle article titled, “Here’s Your Love Horoscope for 2021” with contributions by Emili Adame’s https://www.bustle.com/wellness/your-new-years-eve-love-horoscope-19630164
- Book Recommendations by Emili Adame:
- Conscious Language: The Logos of Now by Robert Tennyson Stevens and Shabari Lynda Bird
- Your Word is Your Wand by Florence Scovel Shinn