- 1 Vegan Keto Vanilla Pudding (Brand: Simply Delish)
- 1/2 can (200ml) Organic Pumpkin Puree
- 2 cups Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1 scoop Clean Vegan Keto Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1 tbs Vegan Whipped Cream (optional)
- Sprinkle of Pumpkin Spice (optional)
Add the vegan vanilla pudding, unsweetened almond milk, organic pumpkin puree and vegan vanilla protein powder into a large bowl and beat using a hand-held or electronic beater on slow for about 3-5 minutes. Alternatively, if you do not have an electronic beater you can add the ingredients into a blender and blend until pudding like texture, or to preference. Optionally, you can top with vegan whipped cream or a sprinkle of pumpkin spice for a festive treat.
Pumpkin is very high in vitamin A and beta carotene. Beta carotene has been said to help protect your skin from sun damage.
Follow Reawakening Beauty and Reawakening Beauty Podcast for more skin tips, self care tips and recipes.
**Feel free to message me if you would like to learn more healthy skin tips.