- 2 cups Organic Baby Spinach
- 1 cup Organic Mixed Greens
- 1/2 cup Cucumber (diced)
- 1/4 cup Onion (diced)
- 1 cup Strawberries (tops removed & diced)
- 1/4 cup Slivered Almonds (substitute for another nut of your choice)
- 1 tbs Organic Olive Oil
- 1 tbs Apple Cider Vinegar (with mother)
- Optional 1/4 Avocado (sliced)
Toss all the chopped ingredients in a large bowl and add a dash of salt and pepper. Mix the Organic Olive Oil and Apple Cider Vinegar together as a dressing and pour over top.
BENEFITS: Spinach is full of iron which is great for healthy skin and important if you are vegan or vegetarian. Spinach also has vitamins A, C & K. Vitamin C helps to produce collagen and bring down inflammation in the skin.
*Feel free to DM me with any questions regarding this recipe, the ingredients or their benefits.