- 1 Gluten Free Cauliflower Crust (I prefer Farm Boy Gluten Free Cauliflower Crust)
- 2 tbs Pizza Sauce
- 1/8 cup Organic Red Pepper (chopped)
- 1/4 cup Organic Sliced Mushrooms
- 1/8 cup Organic Onion (chopped)
- Optional add any veggies you want 💗
- 1/2 cup Vegan Cheese
- 2 tsp low-sugar Vegan Buffalo sauce
Heat oven to 450F. Place frozen cauliflower crust on a pizza tray. Spread the pizza sauce evenly on top of the cauliflower crust. Add the Organic Red Peppers, Organic Sliced Mushrooms and Organic Onion. Sprinkle the Vegan Cheese on top and place in the oven. Cook for 10-12 minutes. Remove from oven and set to broil. Cook for an additional 4-5 minutes or until cheese is melted. Remove from oven and drizzle on top the low-sugar Vegan Buffalo sauce. Cut into even slices and enjoy!
Note: If you are experiencing breakouts avoid adding corn
Benefits: Cauliflower crust is high in Vitamin C and K. Vitamin C helps to protect your cells against the effects of free radicals and Vitamin K helps in building strong bones.
Follow Reawakening Beauty and Reawakening Beauty Podcast for more skin tips, self care tips and recipes.
**Feel free to message me if you would like to learn more healthy skin tips.