- 2 cups of finely ground Almond Flour
- 4 tbsp of Krisda Stevia Sweetener
- 1 tbsp Pumpkin Spice
- 1/2 – 1 scoop Protein Powder (Optional)
- 1 scoop Prebiotic Fiber (Optional)
- 1/2 tsp of Pink Himalayan salt
- 2 1/2 tsp Organic Cinnamon
- 1/8 cup Organic Pumpkin Puree (unsweetened)
- 1/4 tsp of baking soda
- 4 tbsp of coconut oil (preferably stored in a glass jar)
- 2 tsp pure organic vanilla extract
- 3-4 tsp of your choice of non-dairy milk (I prefer to use unsweetened vanilla almond milk)
Before beginning preheat the oven to 325 F. Start by mixing all dry ingredients together in a large bowl. Once thoroughly mixed add the wet ingredients and stir very well until a dough is formed. Scoop cookies onto a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper. I like to use a 1 1/2 tbs scoop to form a cookie ball. Place the cookie tray into the over on the center rack for 10-12 minutes. Once finished baking, remove the cookies from the over and let them cool for an additional 10 minutes as they are very delicate when first removed but will firm up once cooled. Enjoy this healthy snack!
Follow Reawakening Beauty and Reawakening Beauty Podcast for more skin tips, self care tips and recipes.
**Feel free to message me if you would like to learn more healthy skin tips.