- 1 cup Puffed Rice Cereal (Unsweetened)
- 1/2 – 1 cup Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
- 1 scoop Vanilla Vegan Protein
- 1 pack (1.5g) Matcha (Matcha Ninja)
- 1 drop Vanilla Stevia (optional)
- 1/2 Banana (optional)
Add in a shaker cup the following ingredients: unsweetened vanilla almond milk, vanilla protein powder, matcha and cinnamon. Shake well and pour over puffed rice. For added sweetness add a drop of vanilla stevia or 1/2 banana.
Cinnamon and Matcha are rich in natural antioxidants which helps to stabilize harmful free radicals which can break down our skin’s collagen. In some studies it has been said to help reduce the risk of heart disease, and lower overall blood sugar levels.
Follow Reawakening Beauty and Reawakening Beauty Podcast for more skin tips, self care tips and recipes.
**Feel free to message me if you would like to learn more healthy skin tips.