- 1/3 cup Gluten Free Quick Oats
- 1/4 cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1 pack (1.5g) Matcha (Matcha Ninja)
- 1 scoop Vanilla Vegan Protein (no filler ingredients)
- 2 drops Vanilla Stevia
- PB2 Almond Butter or Cashew Butter
- 1 tbs Unsweetened Coconut (optional)
- Blackberries (optional)
Bring water to a boil and reduce heat to a simmer. Add in the gluten free quick oats and stir vigorously. Add in the unsweetened almond milk, matcha, stevia drops and optional vegan protein powder (preferably vanilla and keto). Cook for 2-3 minutes or until desired consistency.
Matcha (aka green tea) is rich in polyphenols and antioxidants. Several studies have been completed whereby the effects of matcha appear to correlate with various skin conditions being improved with regular consumption (but not overconsumption as it does have caffeine).
Follow Reawakening Beauty and Reawakening Beauty Podcast for more skin tips, self care tips and recipes.
**Feel free to message me if you would like to learn more healthy skin tips.