- 1/2 cup Keto Vegan Chocolate Clean Protein Powder
- 3 tsp Cinnamon (less if you don’t like cinnamon)
- 1 pinch Sea Salt
- 2/3 cup Organic Almond Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tsp Ashwagandha (optional)
- 1/4 cup Vegan No Sugar Keto Chocolate Chips
- 1 cup Mashed Banana
- 1 Flax Egg
- 2 tbs Almond Milk
- 2 tsp Organic Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 cup Dairy Free Yogurt
- 1/3 cup Melted Coconut Oil
Preheat oven to 350 & grease the bread pan with coconut oil. Mix wet and dry ingredients together and bake for 45-50 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool 15 mins.
BENEFITS: Ashwagandha has been said to have extra health benefits, lowers stress and balances your hormones.
*Feel free to DM me with any questions regarding this recipe, the ingredients or their benefits.