- 3/4 cup Organic Pumpkin Puree
- 3 tbs Erythritol & Monk Fruit Extract (or Monk Fruit Sweetener)
- 3 scoops (63g) Clean Vegan Vanilla Meal Replacement Protein
- 1/2 cup Gluten Free Quick Oats
- 1 tbs Organic Pumpkin Spice
- 1/2 tbs Organic Cinnamon
Add all ingredients together in a bowl and mix well using a fork. Using the measuring spoon (tablespoon) scoop the mixture into a ball and place on a baking sheet. Place in the freezer for approximately 45 minutes. Store in the fridge and consume within 3-4 days.
Pumpkin is very high in vitamin A and beta carotene which have been said to convert to retinol which can help with acne and the reduction of fine lines and wrinkles when used orally. Additionally refer to my blog on www.reawakeningbeauty.ca for more information on retinol.
Follow Reawakening Beauty and Reawakening Beauty Podcast for more skin tips, self care tips and recipes.
**Feel free to message me if you would like to learn more healthy skin tips.